Here at the Reeve home we are LOVING this weather. Especially Miss Sophie. Poor little thing could not walk at this time last year! She's finally able to play outside, run, dig in the dirt, and keep up with her sister. She cries whenever she has to come in the house. She's at the funnest age right now. Talking a lot more, flashing her little chipmunk smile, and starting to act like a toddler instead of our little baby. Her relationship with "La Lee" has really changed recently - don't get me wrong, they still fight a ton - but she also wants to be with her all the time, wants to hold her hand, gets excited to go pick her up from school, and goes to her for comfort when she gets in trouble. She insists on saying the prayer at night, which is about the cutest thing I've ever heard....and it about melts my heart when she says her name, "Fo fee". She's in desperate need of a haircut (already!?) but here are some photos we took outside today. Complete bliss!



5 comments:
Cute girl!
I am so happy that my 2 year old is not the only one who goes to her siblings for comfort. Shelby is loving this weather too. Trying to keep up with the other two is definately a challenge, but they are very patient with her. We need to do another park trip when it warms up again.
what a cutie!
I hear ya!!! The warm weather is the best.....Quentin would live outside if he could. Sophie is so adorable!!! My sister was commenting how cute your girls are. She said they are ALWAYS dressed so adorable!!! Glad you got to meet her. Thanks for introducing yourself!!!! She would have never known!!!
She does have the cutest smile! now send some of that nice weather up to washington, I don't think I can bear much more of this yucky weather..
Post a Comment