May 16, 2009

9 hours

That's how long my girls spent outside today. Riding bikes, running through the sprinklers, washing their cars, collecting potato bugs, eating picnics, making "soup", doing somersaults, and enjoying the beautiful weather (yes, sunblock was applied, generously I might add). I was finally able to get some errands run BY MYSELF!! We're counting down for our trip to France. T minus 3 days and counting....




Note: Lili loves this swimsuit. It was given to her by her cousin several years ago and it is getting to be much too small for her. Unfortunately it is her only pink swimsuit so it is all she'll wear.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so glad that swimming suit is getting much use out of it. I need to get a new one for Elise.

Libby said...

I love the "car washing" business. She is such a sweetheart. I need to get Levi outside more. Whenever we do all he wants to do is eat dirt and rocks. Yep, he's definitely a dude!

Kerri said...

So cute..congrats on girl number 3! We're on girl number 4...I think Dan and Rich are in for the same thing! Have a great trip to france!

Camille said...

So fun!!! Good luck in France...I am so jealous!!!