
My dear Aunt Gisele and hilarious Uncle Alain. Parents of the groom, and our gracious hosts in Marseille.
My cousin Loic, brother of the groom, and his two boys Tom (left) and Noe (right)
My cousin Cecile (left), with her Vincent and son Valentin. My very sweet cousin Gaelle (right), sister of the groom.
The bride, Barbara, with our side of the family. 3 great aunts, 1 aunt, 2 second cousins, 1 cousin, and me, the chubby pregnant lady.
.

Miss Lili looking cute.
8 comments:
Love these pictures! It's great to see everyone..makes me miss France even more!
Great job on the wedding pics. Love them and love your dress. You know I the elation I feel when you actually appear on YOUR blog.
Just lovely. You look like a very cute pregnant girl; don't be so hard on yourself all the time! I la la love Lili's dress, as I told you before.
Very cute. Especially you and Lili. I love your dress.
P.S. all those pics on my blog were done in manual mode. Thanks to you I am slowly learning...slowly!
veronica
You look super cute!!
France..it has nothing on that fabulous outfit of yours. The shoes, the jewels, the dress, your fabulous hair! You look amazing! I love it!
I love Lili as well. She is darling. I love that headband. I got the low down on Lilia and her fear of swimming the other day...darling.
looks like you guys had tons of fun in france! Loved meeting your famliy! You look great prego!
Your family is so "french"! I know, duh! But they are so cute. You have such a great sense of style. You look great and so does Lili. She is adorable.
Post a Comment