


Tonight we went over to Rich's parents for a BBQ and fireworks. The girls ran through the sprinklers and played games, we managed to get the cousins all together in a semi-successful picture, we took the typical "sparklers" pictures, and enjoyed good food and homemade ice cream. Rich was, as always, the Firework Master of Ceremonies and put on a good show while we all watched. The girls are both scared of fireworks and plugged their ears/covered their eyes all night. Sophie didn't even turn her head in the direction of the fireworks all night. Sheeshh!



(cousin picture - everyone looking a bit stiff and military-like but what can you do?)

6 comments:
Fun times for you. Looking at that cousin picture-it's a good thing you're having another girl. The Reeve family needs a few more of them to even out the dude quotient. Congrats on your hole. I definitely thinks it's something worth getting pumped up about.
holes and cousins...doesn't get any better
You have such a beautiful family!
I love the cousin picture..and I love that lily is the only dark hair one! that is so funny. maybe you guys will get a little blondie girl!
I agree that a hole really can be that exciting. Congrats on that. So excited for you. Did you sell your house then? I totally love the picture with all the cousins. Lili surely stands out with her dark hair. Sophie seems to blend in more with her sandy hair...but seriously have you ever seen more toe heads than that all at once? I think not.
Your hole looks great!
Post a Comment