July 6, 2009

We're Going To Jackson...

Wyoming that is.

This weekend we celebrated a fabulous Independence Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We stayed in Rich's parents condo up there. We went on the Alpine Slide, hiked around Leigh Lake in the Tetons (and got eaten alive by mosquitoes), and saw a parade and fireworks. It was a crowded time to be up there and it rained off and on but it was just nice to get away and spend some time together as a little family. The girls behaved well and the drives to and from weren't too painful (thanks to portable DVD player).









6 comments:

Libby said...

Yay for family trips! Sophie looks so grown up in that second picture. Wow. We introduced the portable dvd player to Levi on our recent trip to Island Park and it worked quite well. Hurrah for technology!

Camille said...

Looks so fun! Except for that top picture with Sophie lookin' a little sick coming down, it looks like a good time for all!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Sophie looks just like her daddy!! Looks like fun1

Kelly said...

I love vacations...sure wish I was on one right now! Looks like a fun 4th of July for you! Did Lili and Sophie like the "boom sparklies"???

danielleshupe said...

I miss my girls!

Bree said...

So cute. I love Jackson. And after seeing your title I am now singing Johnny Cash/June Carter Cash...good song, and good times. Glad you had a fun time. I love little, fun get aways!