
Birthday Girl

Birthday Invitations

Mini Carmel Apples...they looked so cute at first and then the carmel just oozed off of them. They still tasted good. Promise.
#5 cookies
Apple Lemonade = apple juice, lemonade, and sprite
Mini apple pies. Yummy.
Party favors = carmel apple kit (apple, carmels, stick, and sprinkles)
A few of our guests. Thanks everyone for coming! We have the best families!

.
Note: So, I couldn't have done the party without my wonderful parents who helped a lot with the cooking and preparations. So thanks dad & mom. I live in their house now, I guess they are forced to get involved with my crazy ideas. Also, big thanks to Libby for letting me borrow her fabulous party decor. :)
.
I had a big list of games I was planning on playing, but then my energy dwindled and I never got to them. However, if I HAD played apple themed games here are some ideas:
Pin the apple on the apple tree, apple paint stamping, bobbing for apples, William Tell apple shoot out, apple toss (similar to bean bag toss), and Hot Apple (similar to Hot Potato).
12 comments:
it was really fun, thanks for having us over!
I'm telling you...you should be a party planner! You have such great ideas.
Yay! It turned out so great! I think those pies look delectable. I will certainly be borrowing your mold for that one. Happy Birthday, Miss Lili!! Another great party Vern!
I am always amazed and my jaw is on the floor again this time! Who needs games when you can sit and stare at all the fun/yummy food!
I LOVE these pictures and this party. You really should think about being a party planner. you are amazing! I love the little apple pies...they turned out fabulous.
You are amazing!!
yes I agree with everyone...great party. My favorite was the caramel apple kits..what a fun idea! oh you need to put your sources... like the huge apple label on the drink stand..love it all!
That's a great idea for a party. So, I guess you sold your house. That's great!
Happy birthday Lili! We're sorry we missed the party, it looked like it was a lot of fun. Everything looks like it came straight from a magazine. Maybe next year. We can't believe Lili is already 5 years old!!!
I too am absolutely amazed. Your making me want to get going on my little one's birthday in November. The food looks fabulous. It's makes parties so fun when you put all that you did into them. She's a pretty lucky little 5 year old.
The party was so cute and fun! My boys loved it so Thanks! Also thanks for the home tour. Good luck with all of that.
Veronica- you never cease to amaze me! Probably the cutest party ever. And happy birthday to Miss Lili!
Once again, I don't think there's anything you can't do!!! AWESOME party - so stinkin cute!!! :)
Post a Comment