We got this little outfit for Lili while we were in France. I just had to take some pictures of her in it. She looks so grown up to me. I guess a blazer would make anyone look grown up. She tells me she feels like she is going to work when she wears it. Preperations for Lili's birthday party are in full swing....I stayed up until 1:00 last night cutting...cutting....cutting in preperation. I went from wondering if I was even having a party, to having almost everything ready yesterday. I didn't get much else done all day. I guess I really should be packing. We close on our home Monday. Yikes!!





8 comments:
she is soooooo cute!!!
She is grown up! But oh so darling. cannot wait to see Lili's party in detail! You always amaze me! Good luck with packing--can I help???
So stinkin' cute! What a darling girl!
I'm dying over her little jeans too! Congrats on selling your house and I really LOOOOOOOOOVE these photos. You're amazing as always.
She is so beautiful!
Vern, she really is so adorable. She could and should do some modeling. With her stunning looks and how photogenic she is, you couldn't really ask for more.
Lili is such a sweetie. Cute outfit. Love the blazer. Is it seersucker? I wish I had one.
she is so darling. she looks alot like you. I'm here to tell you, which I'm sure you have already found out, packing is a whole new ball game while being in your third trimester of pregnancy. It darn near killed me! worth it though, good luck with everything!
Post a Comment