


We're so happy to welcome the newest little member of our family into the world. Miss Hazel. She is, judging by the last 48 hours, a very good little baby. She took a while to get here...was breach, just like her older sister Sophie, but even better, because after the doctor got his workout turning her in my stomach, within 2 minutes she turned herself right back how she was. We all are completely smitten with her....exhausted, recovering, and adjusting, but happy. I guess I'll have to come up with a new name for this blog. Stay tuned for more pictures and updates.
18 comments:
oh Veronica she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL just like your other girls!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pics!!
Congrats! Congrats! She looks like a combination of your other girls. She's a doll! Happy Recovering! We're so happy for you guys.
Félicitation aux parents!!
et BIENVENUE à Hazel!!!!
Je vous embrasse tous très fort!
That is so exciting! I cannot believe she turned herself after the doc turned her! what a little stinker. I hope you are recovering well and adjusting. I may have to call you for some tips on life with 3!
Love her!! Congrats to the Reeve family. She's definitely a keeper. I need to come over and get a good look at her.
Soooo cute! We're so happy for you.
Yeah! Congratulations! she is beautiful. I hope recovering and adjusting goes great! congrats to you all!
What a beautie! and a cutie! I had to say that since they rhyme! I really want to come over and meet littke Hazel for myself! Connor already wants to smooch her and make her his girlfriend!
Congratulations! Another beautiful little girl. Can't wait for more pictures.
She is beautiful. and I too can't wait to see more.
What a precious little cutie! We're very excited for you! Hope all is going well with everything. Enjoy these little newborn weeks, they go by far too fast.
Congrats! She is so beautiful(but that is no surprise). I am so happy for you and your cute little family of three darling girls. I can't wait to see more pics of this new cutie. Yay!
congratulations, She is so cute.
Congrats! Can't wait to see some more sweet photos.
The gift of a new baby girl...words can't even describe it. I am so happy for you Veronica and Rich and the big sister. Take care.
Welcome to the club! Isn't three girls absolute heaven? We are very happy for you, and she is beautifully precious! Take it easy and don't do too much! Trust me! You're going to need all that energy! It's so fun!
she is beautiful! Congratulations. I'm just so happy for you...
Veronica, she is such a doll and I just love the name! Congratulations and welcome to the crazy world of three!
Post a Comment