October 29, 2009

Our Halloween Activities

Halloween time. My favorite time of year. Unfortunately, with the move/house building/baby this Halloween has been less than festive for our family. We have managed to purchase and carve pumpkins. Documented below. My Halloween costume aspirations were high....3 little girl superheros. Too bad I was too pregnant and tired to follow through with it. I've resorted to Lili wearing a cheerleader costume from her dress up clothes, Sophie a hand-me-down peacock costume (which she is NOT happy about), and Hazel a Build a Bear witch costume. Tsk...tsk...tsk....shame on me for not having coordinating costumes. Well, here are our "festive Halloween photos".




Yes, that is a Christmas sweater Sophie is wearing, and yes, Lilia's hair is soaking wet in these pictures from just having taken a bath. This is what happens when you have 3 children.




2 comments:

Libby said...

So if I understand you correctly-when you have three kids you get to start celebrating Christmas early? Great. I need to start collecting some more kiddos!

Looks like some good times. I love Sophie's pumpkin the most.

Camille said...

How can you call yourself a mother? tsk...