November 2, 2009

Slowly but surely....

9 comments:

Camille said...

I need to come out and visit it again. It's beautiful!

Carly said...

Wow! That is going to be beautiful!

Kelly said...

Hope you don't mind...we walked through again on Sunday. The KEEP OUT sign made me want to climg back in my car--almost! Coming along nicely. Now that the interior walls are framed--easier to tell what is what. Your home is going to be fab!

Street Fam said...

Lookin' good!!!

Nicole said...

wowsers!! I hope your girls don't get lost in their. You for sure have to have all us gals over. very exciting!

Nicole said...

I mean "there"

Gisèle said...

Oh quelle est belle et qu'elle est grande!

Libby said...

Three garages?! Dream come true. I'm so excited for you to be my almost neighbor!!

Kerri said...

So a lot has happened since I checked your blog! cograts on the beautiful new little girl...3 girls is fun...but 4 is more fun maybe you'll get lucky. The house looks like a dream and the halloween pics were so cute! Wish we were closer so you could take pics of my girls!