These really are some of the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen! Is it weird that I got the goose bumps looking at them?! LOL They are so lucky to have such a talented Mommy... you are amazing!
That black and white picture of Sophie is to die for! So beautiful!
Does Lili know that Sophie was wearing her dress-ups? I'm sure she'd have something to say about it if she did! I can't even handle Sophie's eyes. They are GORGEOUS! Love this whole series of shots!!
Je ne sais pas quoi dire à part: ces photos sont MAGNIFIQUES!!! Félicitations!!!!
So so cute I'm grateful for people like you who can capture what I wish I could!
Oh my! BEAUTIFUL! You need to take my pictures! She has BEAUTIFUL EYES!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These really are some of the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen! Is it weird that I got the goose bumps looking at them?! LOL They are so lucky to have such a talented Mommy... you are amazing!
That black and white picture of Sophie is to die for! So beautiful!
Does Lili know that Sophie was wearing her dress-ups? I'm sure she'd have something to say about it if she did!
I can't even handle Sophie's eyes. They are GORGEOUS! Love this whole series of shots!!
Je ne sais pas quoi dire à part: ces photos sont MAGNIFIQUES!!! Félicitations!!!!
So so cute I'm grateful for people like you who can capture what I wish I could!
Oh my! BEAUTIFUL! You need to take my pictures! She has BEAUTIFUL EYES!
Post a Comment