very very cute. I LOVE Hazel's blessing dress. Maybe that's why you have such a flair for fashion (and photography!) it's all that French blood in ya...
speaking of photography, I tried to take some pictures of my new little girl with her head on her hands (like the ones of Hazel in her hat right after she was born) -couldn't do it. You got talent Veronica, talent!
8 comments:
I luhv it!!
So cute! I love your three little ladies and all the adventures!
I was partial to "hazelnut" but I guess this is cuter. Also-love the header!
I'm glad you explained that. I thought it was because she was noisy...:)
Great nickname and very cute!
very very cute. I LOVE Hazel's blessing dress. Maybe that's why you have such a flair for fashion (and photography!) it's all that French blood in ya...
speaking of photography, I tried to take some pictures of my new little girl with her head on her hands (like the ones of Hazel in her hat right after she was born) -couldn't do it. You got talent Veronica, talent!
magnifico! Love it! And Hazel's blessing pictures are just beautiful. You are so talented.
very cute header! and hazel is such a beautiful baby. Those blessing pictures are so sweet.
Post a Comment