I love this clip because you can tell he loves this song.
Two options: this man is either the very best ventriloquist of all time or the worst lip syncher ever!Hilarious!
This is Missy:Libby forced us to watch this at sunday dinner, and I started crying. I think he might be the one...
Hilarious. I was totally grumpy this morning. It is impossible to be grumpy after watching that. I can't stop giggling.
That was truly scary! I think I might have nightmares tonight.
what the??? funny, very funny! But I am just confused!!
WOW! That's about all I can say. Oh, and can I just say that is one cool hair piece! Too funny :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love this clip because you can tell he loves this song.
Two options: this man is either the very best ventriloquist of all time or the worst lip syncher ever!
Hilarious!
This is Missy:
Libby forced us to watch this at sunday dinner, and I started crying. I think he might be the one...
Hilarious. I was totally grumpy this morning. It is impossible to be grumpy after watching that. I can't stop giggling.
That was truly scary! I think I might have nightmares tonight.
what the??? funny, very funny! But I am just confused!!
WOW! That's about all I can say. Oh, and can I just say that is one cool hair piece! Too funny :)
Post a Comment