We had such a wonderful vacation to beautiful St. George!! We went down for the BAR Convention and stayed in Rich's dad's condo. While Rich attended classes in the morning the girls and I took walks and played at the park. We went swimming w/ the other Ogden VanCott families (thanks Street fam!), up to Dixie Rock, to the sand dunes, the temple, hiking, and shopping at the outlet mall. The girls loved every minute of it. To go from deep, dark, cold, basement to instant summer...needless to say, they were in heaven. This was Hazel's first real trip, and first time really out and about...ever. She was very good and we loved having her along. We are so excited to make this a yearly tradition!!







9 comments:
I am so excited for some sun myself! Looks like you guys had a blast! Wishing my Dad had a condo too...what a bonus!
LOVE the picture of Hazel on my shoulder. Too cute! Wish we were still there. Next year we'll have to hit the sand dunes with you guys.
I'm so sad we missed it! That's what we get for Jon being uber responsible and completing all of his CLE credits too quickly. Lame that we missed out on all the fun. Next year for sure!
We are headed there in just a couple weeks. Seeing your fun pictures makes me even more excited for a fun, warm, outdoor, vacation.
Yes, I'm jealous. Looks like a great time. Do I recognize those cute hair flowers? Very cute. Glad you had a good time.
What beautiful girls! Hazel is such a little chubster! She's ADORABLE! Love those cheeks. So beautiful. I love looking at your photographs.
Très très jolies photos!!
J'ai hâte d'être avec vous et de rencontrer tout ces bouts de chou!!
How fun!!! Hazel is getting so big!!!
You have such a darling family...
Post a Comment