June 5, 2010

Our New Home

I'm so behind on this blog that I don't even know where to begin. I recently printed my 2008 blog book and it reminded me of how great of a record keeping system my blog is. I regret not keeping better records, and I've vowed to be better.

So, here goes. We finally (after 9 months of building) moved into our new home in mid May. We love it here! We are all so much happier - Sophie is finally potty trained, Hazel is sleeping through the night, both girls keep themselves busy and entertained, we have no TV to waste our time (love it!), and Rich has plenty of projects to keep him busy and happy.

I've had some requests for pictures so here they are...
.
.Photobucket
.
Kitchen
.
Photobucket
.
Living Room
.
Photobucket
.
Hall
.
Photobucket
..
Master Bath & Dining Room
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
Lili and Soph share a room and do great!
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
Hazel's Room (can you find her?)
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
View from Bonus Room
.
We don't have a lot of decorations and barely any furniture but we will acquire some, slowly but surely, and we are just happy to be here. :)