January 26, 2011

Funny Sophie

Sophie loves her hair.  Loves her "Sophie Hair".  Sophie Hair = her short, straight bob w/ bangs.  Anyone she see's with this similar hairstyle has "Sophie Hair".  Each morning when I want to do something fun or different with her hair it is a fight.  "No mommy!  I want Fophie hair!"  Today I wanted to curl her hair and she was not having it!  I had to bribe her and tell her stories and all along the way she complained and cried about wanting her Sophie hair.  When we were done taking these pictures she insisted that she needed to take a bath so she can get her Sophie hair back.

She is a stubborn little lady!!  





One of Sophie's funny quirks is that she always cleans out the "fluffs" in her toes.  She is so serious about it!  She uses two hands to carefully pull apart each toe to exam them for cleanliness.  She can't take off a pair of socks or her slippers without doing it.  One of the things about Sophie I never want to forget.