February 8, 2011

I'll Be The First To Admit...

I have no idea how to use a point and shoot camera.  But, my New Year Resolution was to blog more.  The good, the bad, and the old point and shoot camera photos.  So here goes.

I just got these pictures off my mom's point and shoot camera.  Disneyland!  Last October.  In the deep dark winter, with 2:3 of the girls sick,  I just needed to be taken back to a warmer, happier time.     I wasn't about to haul my camera around the theme parks so I took her's instead.   4 Days of amusement mayhem and I only took about 40 photos total on her camera.  Here are a few of the ones that aren't blurry...

Here is Sophie with her favorite Princess Tiana.  See the flower she is holding?  Sophie picked that for her.  The rest of the pictures are from Disney, Seaworld, and California Adventure.  We also went to Legoland but didn't take any photos that day.