I got asked by the editor of Kids Life Magazine (based out of Germany) to use one of my pictures for the cover of their upcoming issue. Here is the picture that they requested....
Lilia ist so süß! Jetzt wird Sie in Deutschland berühmt werden und so sind sie! Herzlichen Glückwunsch du bist eine tolle Schwester. Sie sind Lesung auf ein Übersetzer? Oder war Jr. Hohen Deutschen genug für sie?
8 comments:
Lilia ist so süß! Jetzt wird Sie in Deutschland berühmt werden und so sind sie! Herzlichen Glückwunsch du bist eine tolle Schwester. Sie sind Lesung auf ein Übersetzer? Oder war Jr. Hohen Deutschen genug für sie?
Dieses deutsch-englisch -übersetzer ist nicht sehr gut.
So cute Veronica!
I always knew she'd be a model! Your girls are do beautiful and a bit European if I do say!
Way to go Lili!!
Félicitations!!! La qualité de ton travail est reconnue internationnalement!!!
Lilia va devenir une star!!!
Das ist sehr gut!!
Yay for Lili. She looks gorgeous, of course. And you're becoming quite the German magazine cover photog!!
Congrats.
Such a cute cover girl!
pretty soon I am going to see your kids on the cover of PARENTS mag! i love it!
Post a Comment