On the 6th of this month, Mr. Jack turned 1 month old. Already!! I can't believe we've made it through his first month. I am feeling a lot closer to normal, and Jack is adjusting to life post-womb very nicely. He is a champion eater, an okay sleeper - he gets up a couple times a night, loves to be swaddled tight, is a great football watching buddy for Rich, and is adored by his sisters.
Especially this one...
Sophie has a major crush on this little guy. She looks at him with googley eyes, is always kissing him, wanting to hold him, and protecting him from Hazel. She gets to sit next to him in the car and you would think she has won the lottery by how excited she is. Twin outfits? Be still her heart!

And I'm definitely understanding the special relationship that moms have w/ their little boys. I love my little man to the moon!

4 comments:
Love those two! little boys are the best!!
Seriously. I think it's so interesting how different a relationship with a little dude is. Or, in my case, how different a little gal pal can be. I love the uniqueness of those special little bonds.
And you know I'm loving these matching striped ensembles...
there is something about those little misters, right? so fun. These picts are adorable--i love how sophie is a little mother~
ps--let hit H&M! sans kiddos i can handle any crowd!
The best part about their twin outfits are the BYU colors! Tell Rich we are proud of his boy for sporting the real colors. :) So cute! See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment