
I had to snap a few pictures of this milestone and write down a few words to remind me how Jack is at 3 months. I guess the best way to describe Jack is "Dreamy". He really is an A+ baby. He's always content, drinks good out of a bottle (even a sippy cup once when his bottle wasn't working at the sitters), smiles at anyone that will make eye contact with him (and sometimes when they aren't even looking at him), is very patient when he is left on his own while his mom helps his needy sisters, coos, sucks on his hands, smiles some more, naps like a champ, is starting to try to roll over, has lost quite a bit of hair up top, isn't the best sleeper at night - still waking up 2-3 times, but we are working on that. He giggles when I put his clothes on (I must have found his tickle spot), doesn't like baths, and is starting to grasp and swat at toys. His eyes seem to still be hanging on to blue, but I guess that could still change.
We love him to pieces and don't want him to grow up!
3 comments:
I love the Jack!
He is such a heartbreakers! Hate how they get big so fast.
Yay for more fun posts!
I can't believe Mr. Jack is 3 months old. Yikes! He's so handsome. I need to get some more up close and personal time with that one.
Happy belated birthday to Sophie. I love her Minnie Mouse shoes-so darling. And that party...ridiculous!! Levi would have been in heaven at such an event.
Post a Comment