February 7, 2012

Jack: 4 Months


Jack is 4 months old!!  Here are his stats:

Length: 25" (55%ile)
Weight: 14 lb 0.5 oz (40%ile)
Head: 40 cm (7%ile)

He is our little angel baby and we love him to pieces.  At 4 months Jack is giggling, rolling, slurping, swatting, grasping, drooling, and sitting in his bumbo.   He sleeps about 7 hours straight at night and is still a champ at naps and eating.  He almost never cries, unless Hazel is laying on him or squeezing him.


5 comments:

Camille said...

He's such a stud! I love the drool!

Leslie said...

He looks older in these pictures, he's losing his baby face. BTW I heard about Lili and the kiwi.

Anonymous said...

Il est trop mignon!!!

Libby said...

Honestly, as I was looking at those pictures "what a stud" was going to be my comment. Darn you, Camille!!

I guess I could also conjure up..."hey rebel, get a cause" or something like that.

Anyway, he's a pretty cool dude.

Sharstin said...

Lil Jack, what a darling ilk mister:)