September 4, 2012

Pictures of Me...I know, weird.

So, I've done a few commercial projects where people have asked me for a "head shot" recently.  I've realized that the last "head shot" I took was around the time Sophie was born and it was some random person that took it at a photography workshop I went to.  So, I asked a local photographer to take just a few shots of me, nothing fancy, so I could have one on hand if I needed it.

I realize that I am never in pictures.  There are several reasons for this.  a) nobody else knows how/dares to use my camera.  b) I am usually never happy with myself when I am in photos c) I'm always waiting to lose "a few" pounds and THEN I will be in pictures.  So taking these pictures and POSTING these pictures on a public forum is very hard for me.  However, Julie Parker, the photographer who took these, was excellent at helping me feel comfortable in front of the camera, and there are even a few that I am really happy with.  So, since I'm pretty sure the only people who still look at my blog are my mom and sisters, I'm going to post a few for them.

Also, this is the proof that I exist, and now I will go back to being on the other side of the camera for at least 4 more years.


11 comments:

Camille said...

You look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

You forgot your french cousin in your readers!!! I love those pic! Tu es très belle, quel plaisir de te voir enfin sur des photos!! bisous

Carly said...

I'm here too! Love these Veronica.

Sharstin said...

you look gorgeous gal--love these! you need to be in front of the camera more often:)

Libby said...

You do exist!!

These are really pretty. Because, duh, you are a pretty gal! Own it lady.

Leslie said...

I think these pictures are fantastic! I love all of them, but my favorites are the 1st row on the left, the grass one and the last two. I do look at your blog more often than you post, but it's because we love you so much.

Leslie said...

btw , I really like your hair. Will you teach me how?

Cass said...

Gorgeous! You have THE BEST SKIN!!! so pretty! It's about time. :)

Brin said...

Absolutely stunning. I agree, you need to be on the other side of the camera a little more often. Your children will want to see beautiful pictures of their mother as they get older.

Jennie said...

you look gorgeous girl!

kendra said...

i LOVE these photos of you! You are gorgeous!!