Oh my baby is one!! Like all his siblings before him, Jack's 1st birthday party was low key. Grandparents, his parents and siblings, some cake for him to enjoy, and a couple of presents to open. He had plenty of help opening his presents, and he'll be lucky if Hazel let's him play with any of them. Boy toys are new to this house and they are HOT items!! Trucks, balls, and planes! Who knew girls could get so excited about new toys. Here's a LOT of photos from that night.
He didn't disappoint with his first taste of cupcake. He dug right in and put on an entertaining show for everyone. He was in heaven!!
3 comments:
I love that bottom picture! I love Jack Jack! Happy birthday!
Oh man! What a cool dude he is. I can't believe he's already one. Up next, high school shenanigans no doubt!
P.S. he is so handsome.
J'adore ces photos, surtout celle ou Jack mange le cupcake en regardant sur le coté. Il a l'air d'être un vrai petit mec maintenant!!!
Post a Comment