August 13, 2014

Jack's New Undies

There is never any really good time to potty train is there?  I have been putting it off all summer with excuses like, "When the girls go back to school...", "After we go to ____", "When Hazel is in preschool"....and it never seems like a convenient time.

Jack is a big boy now.  He can do this.  He brings me his diapers whenever his is wet or dirty.  He's also very excited about Hulk and all things super hero.

Enter:  Super hero undies.  

There might not be anything cuter in the world than a little boy in his super hero undies.  It was a very exciting few days.   

 photo blog4_zps24aeabd0.jpg

 photo blog3_zps3fc12ed2.jpg

 photo blog2_zpsba413826.jpg

 photo blog1_zpsae83854f.jpg

He was doing awesome!!  He can do it.  Easier than any of my girls.  Very few accidents and he would go as soon as he sat down.  I felt a glimmer of hope - could this be it?  The idea of not having to change any more diapers was very exciting.  But sadly, it did not last.  I wasn't consistent - staying home day after day is not easy with four kids, and I put it on the back burner.  And now we are back to the beginning.  Except worse, because now he's not even excited about the adorable super hero undies.

Potty training is the worst.  Wish me luck.

No comments: