I had so many grand ideas!! But this time of year is so busy and I just didn't pull it together. The kids' costumes changed with every party that we went to. We were late to school on Halloween day because Lili didn't have anything she wanted to wear. Sophie didn't want to be a pink monster...Jack changed his mind 100 times. And then the actual Halloween night he only wanted to wear his Spiderman hoodie.
Oh well!! They still had fun and got a ton of candy. That's all that matters.








Rich was out of town for the whole week of Halloween - leaving me to go solo to Halloween ward parties, class parties, and trick or treating Halloween night. We sure missed him - but even sadder is him missing out on seeing the kids enjoy all the fun and excitement of Halloween.
2 comments:
I bet your kids had a great time! I think they look cute.
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-purple-1994-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment