March 14, 2007

Our First Posting!

It's official...we have a blog!! I'll try to post every few days...but as Rich pointed out, I always start projects that I never finish, so we'll see how this goes. Basically this blog will be about my two sweet girls and other exciting things that happen in our lives...for anyone who cares. But then again...isn't that the beauty of a blog (random ramblings that someone may or may not ever read)? I'm also hoping that maybe other family members or friends will be inspired to start their own blogs from this. It is a great way to stay in touch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'ai essayé d'écrire en anglais mais aujourd'hui je ne trouve pas mes mots... désolée!
Je trouve que c'est une très bonne idée de faire ce blog, comme ca votre famille française aura souvent des nouvelles! Mais maintenant nous comptons tous sur toi pour le tenir à jour !! ;-) !
A très bientot
je vous embrasse tous.

danielleshupe said...

Bravo ! On va le suivre avec interet !we love it ! From the wonderful quebec , we send our love and support ! mom

Julie said...

Veonica--I'm glad to hear how your family is doing! I didn't know you had another little one--congratulations! They are both adorable. Life is good here in Michigan, just hanging out at home with Gracie and painting the house in our spare time. I'll check back soon!
Julie Jackson

danielleshupe said...

we love the pictures of our beautiful little girls !we are still freezing here (23 degres F)while it is warmer in Ogden than in MArseille .