

Yesterday was our little Sophie's blessing. She was such a good girl all day!! We blessed her at our church and then had just family over for a light lunch afterwards. I was a little worried about having so many people over to my parents house, but it actually went really well. No major messes and nothing (important) broke! Sophie wore the same dress that Lilia wore when she was blessed. It is an old catholic baptism dress that my Aunt Gisele in France sent to us. It is beautiful! Sophie looked so sweet in it. It was sad not to have my parents there (they are serving a mission in Canada) but I know that what they are doing is important too. Pheww! I'm so glad it is over!
2 comments:
Elles sont jolies mes poupees, grand ma
What a doll...she looks picture perfect! I'm glad it went well. You guys are such a cute little fam!
Post a Comment