
There are so many reasons why I love my little Lilia. She really is our little shining star. Here are some of the things that make Lili unique...2. She smells her "dodo" (blanket) when she is falling asleep (picture).
3. She calls Rich, "My Richie", "Where's my Richie?'
4. We have to put her pj's on her backwards so she can't undress herself at night and for naps.
5. She dances with her little elbows up in the air to our dancing Santa Claus and sings "Rockin' around the Christmas tree" every day!
6. She has names for all her dolls and stuffed animals and they talk back to her (as well as cars, parks, rocks, toys, ect...)
8. She sleeps from 8:00 p.m. until 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. and still takes a 2 hour nap every day!
9. She treats our large blowup pirate (that we won as a white elephant) as part of the family.
10. She loves Yo2Go's, broccoli, carrots and dip, any kind of ice cream, Grapenuts, Ovaltine, cottage cheese (she thinks it's ice cream), salmon, chicken nuggets, and Shells and Cheese.
There are a million other reasons too. I might be biased, but Lili is really one of the sweetest toddlers I've ever met. She is constantly making us laugh. She is very loving with us and other people. Sophie already loves her and has a huge smile whenever she sees her.
5 comments:
Merci de partager ces choses avec nous , nous vous aimons beaucoup aussi . Soeur Grand ma shupe
I love the pictures of Lili. What a little beauty! I also love the list. My sister just did a similar list about her little boy, and I think it is such a great idea. It is a great way to get to know a little bit more about Lili. Thanks for the post. Keep it up. We love to know what is going on with you.
Je n'ai pas compris toutes les qualités de Lilia, mais tout cela m'a donné encore plus envie de la rencontrer très vite, comme ca nous parlerons "franglais" toutes les deux avec votre pirate!!
Je vous embrasse
ARRRGGGG! We are envious of the matey in your family.
Post a Comment