I have joined the craze that is THE BUMBO! I purchased a bumbo for Sophie today. I have to admit, she looks really cute in it. For those of you not familiar with the Bumbo, it helps a baby (head control required) sit up. It's lightweight, can be put anywhere (watch out for older siblings, right Camille?), and it actually works! Sophie is sitting up like a champ. She seems to really like not having to lay on her back all the time. So far, I'm a happy customer.
Lili checking out Sophie's Bumbo, she's a little jealous...
5 comments:
veronica! Hey it was so good to talk to you..I loved the easter pics..I never even got one picture of brooke..I totally spaced it..so don't feel bad.. your girls are so stinken cute!...Glad to hear you got a bumbo..My sister gave me hers..she did'nt like it..but I like it, you don't have to wait for them to learn to sit up..Its great!.. have a great day!
Sophie looks so small and cute in it. Maren's legs get stuck in hers now when I pull her out, but I still use it. Thanks for the compliment on the Easter pics. I just cropped, desaturated, and arranged them in photoshop.
Veronica, I've heard so much about those Bumbos and have wondered if I should get one for Charlie...I'm glad to hear Sophie likes it!
Hey Veronica I loved the pics of Sophie in her Bumbo, it's adorable. I too have been debating on the bumbo. Where did you get yours? I looked at the pics of your lot too, is that right below the convent? I love the sisters that live there, they are amazing! We work together by the way, I don't just randomly know Catholic nuns. Talk to ya soon
Veronica-
Your girls are so cute. I can't belive how big Sophie is already.
Congrats on the house. That is so exciting.
Post a Comment