Every once in a while you just need a break...
We got our break this weekend in St. George, Utah. It was such a needed vacation. We went down on Friday and came home Monday night. I really wish it could have been longer. While we were there we biked, swam, hiked, explored, and relaxed. The girls were great. Lilia set a new record for herself. We drove from Ogden to St. George (during nap time), it took us 6ish hours, and she never fell asleep. But she was so good (thank you DVD player)!! She loved every second of her "St. George maison" (house).
While on a hike...
Lili: "Sorry, oh sorry, montagne (mountain)!"
Rich: "Lili why are you sorry?"
Lili: "Because I marche (walk) on him."
The weather was good, we had a blast, now its back to reality (What?! It's not summer?).
4 comments:
Veronica, those are seriously some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! You're really good with photography...I'm impressed!
Veronica, It looks like you guys had a fun trip. Your photos turned out nicely. I love Sophie's little sun hat.
My little girls are little princesses ! We love them , the pictures are so "live" Thank you for posting them . Love .Grand ma
Que ces photos sont belles!! Et surtout les modèles.... Mais il manque la Maman!!
Je suis contente que vos petites vacances aient été aussi agréables et que Lili parle aussi bien francais! Je vais bientot lui ecrire des lettres en francais!!
Je vous embrasse! A bientot...
Post a Comment