Lately Lili has come up with her own little way of not getting in trouble. She blames things on her hands.
Scenario: I walk into the room and find Lili spraying her detangling spray onto the wood floor
Lili: (before I can say anything)
"Oh no! Mains!" (hands)
"Don't do that mains!"(She rushes into the other room and gets a rag to clean up, as she is wiping up)
"Oh mains make a mess!"
"Mains, au coin!" (hands, go in the corner)
By the time I'm done laughing I really feel like I can't blame her for the mess-after all, it wasn't her, it was her hands.
4 comments:
None of my kids ever were that clever! How funny ! Did you take a picture ?
I showed this post to Maman because I wanted that she see that Lili begin to speak french, and I wondered her how can Lili know the expression "au coin". She told me that it is certainly because Danielle was so a "chipie" when she was a little girl, that Mamie send her often in the corner, and when she became a mother she did the same with her so nice children, who did it themselves too.... I always knew that Danielle is a chipie!!! And secretly her little sister agree with that! ;-) !
Sorry for my english....
Lili sounds like such a cute little girl. So funny. I just read your comment on my blog. What new lens did you get? Also, it would be fine if you want to link me to your blog.
I thought this was so funny! I also like Gaelle's input; she's so right about us being nice children who were sent to the corner for no reason.
Leslie
Post a Comment