April 9, 2007

Pastel Green Eggs and Ham

We had a great Easter weekend. Lilia was a lot more excited about everything then we could have even hoped for. Here are some highlights...
We started out the festivities by dying eggs...

Easter Morning we found that the "Easter Bunny" had scattered our eggs all around the house and we had to look for them. Lili kept saying, "Silly Easter Bunny"...

I love how excited Lili looks in this picture...

My only picture of Sophie in her Easter dress. Oh well...

Lili looking for eggs at Rich's parents egg hunt...

Lili is a candy monster. She was on a sugar high all day...

Lili's cousin Aubree...how cute!

Also, I made my first ham! Hooray for ham! Who would have thought? Ham is the easiest thing to make, you just have to warm it up! Forget turkey for Thanksgiving, I'm converted!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You'll be glad to know I took Easter Pics of Landon --so my blog should be updated sometime in the next year (ha!ha!). I made ham too!! Didn't you know how easy it is? Our families were gone out of town--so we had huge Easter dinner with just zak, kelly and landon--how sad!! We should've invited the Reeves!!

Brooke said...

Your girls are beautiful!