June 2, 2007

Rolly Polly

Just shy of turning 5 months old...Sophie rolled over!
(Only 1 1/2 months later then Lili did when she was a baby)
Unfortunately, I wasn't around to see it. I was getting Lili breakfast.
I had put her on her play gym for some tummy time
(which she normally hates)
and she wasn't crying....strange.
I went in there to check on her and she was happily swatting at one of her toys...
Tummy-side up!

(re-enactment, not actual roll-over)

3 comments:

danielleshupe said...

bravo,little Sophie ! Watch where you park her now ! no more bed ! I remember a baby who rolled down the bed onto a tile floor and I had to take her to the emergency room in Marseille !

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful (and advanced baby)!

Chereebee said...

How fun that she just rolled over!! I love all the little milestones - it's so exciting!!! Carter JUST started crawling - at 10 1/2 months (I know, a little slow :)but it's so cute to so how excited they get at conquering (sp?) new things!