July 30, 2007

Grape Stomp

.


I can't stop giggling about this video. Make sure your sound is turned up. :)

6 comments:

Street Fam said...

Last night Will was sitting there quietly with a grin on his face. I asked him what he was thinking about. He said, "The grape lady falling down." Then he started laughing his head off!

hayleyharts said...

Very funny!! I love the pics of your girls..and the costumes... I guess I am commenting on like 5 of your blogs... I just don't see how you blog people do it..very amazing! Oh and do you already have lili's birhtday planned? You can't start even thinking about it until I say you can!!!

Candice said...

I saw this clip on CNN and laughed my head off. Thanks for the remembrance!

Nicole said...

So, I have heard sooo much about your blog that I finally had a spare moment to check it out (I am considering starting one of my own) and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen, in fact, very intimidating, I'm not so sure that I am going to do one now. Also, your girls are darling! The Grape stomp was hilarious!!

Libby said...

FYI-my whole family laughed so hard at this when we were at my mom's house for Sunday dinner!

BandHGardner said...

I don't know which was funnier, the woman moaning or the response given by the anchors! LOL! Thanks for sharing.