August 19, 2007

I Heart Iowa Buddies

This weekend was so great!! We got to hang out with some very good friends of ours from Iowa. On Saturday Rich went golfing with Will Street, Justin Vance, and Jon Stagg...all Iowa law students our last year in Iowa. Meanwhile the wives hung out at our place and the kids played. We all met up for a BBQ afterwords. We're going to try and get together at least once a year from here on out. They are going back to Iowa for their last year of law school...good luck guys!
.
Left to rightish: Sunny and Ben, Dallin, Jocelyn, and Elise...and Lili
.
Cruisin' with Dallin in the jeep
.
Lili had a great time hanging out with Dallin...whom she called "Iowa Dallin" since she has a cousin with the same name. She begged me to let her go home with him to Iowa.
.
Sophie and Ben Street
.
Ok, so as if that wasn't great enough-later that night I got to go see my dear friend Jeanne, whose husband was a year older than Rich in law school. She has a boy and girl almost the exact same ages as Lili and Sophie. She lives in San Diego (jealous!) and is so fun to be with! She was in town for a wedding and although we didn't get too much time together, I was so excited to meet her new little girl Sadie, see how BIG her little Hayden has gotten, and be able to chat with her like we'd never been apart!! Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I'll post a picture when she emails one to me.
.
I LOVE that we've been able to see some of the wonderful people we met when we were in Iowa. We wish that we could see more of you!! Please remember that everyone has an open invitation to come by and see us any time!!

3 comments:

Street Fam said...

Thanks for the fun day Veronica! The pictures are way cute. I'm going to have to get the Fluff n' Stuff recipe from you. It was YUMMY! Hope to see you back in Ogden next year! I'll for sure say hello to Iowa for you. :)

kendra said...

How fun...Wait a sec. Cam's been in school since July 28. When do the lawyers go back? I'm glad you got to see some friends. When we come in December I'm calling you for a BBQ!

Jen said...

I wish I could have hung out with you guys! Darn that Bob Murray! Let's plan another one when everyone is in town!