This...

and this....
oohhh....and this!
If you haven't ever looked at Shabby Apple you should...right now. I love their philosophy...
"A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!)."
A.K.A. Modest dresses. They are pricey...but they are sure fun to look at. They just came out with their new line of dresses for the fall. I would gladly take any one of their dresses. Hint Hint....
4 comments:
Ohhhhh...I love those dresses! I am so with you or the shabby apple on that philosophy. SOOOO CLASSY!
Wow! Why don't you come up with your own line of dresses along with you photo gig, only make the dresses more affordable! I love them!
I just fell in love with these dresses! I am going to order some~ I love that philosophy!
Way to be. Way to take one for the team!
Way cute. I'm going to their site right now.
Post a Comment