September 5, 2007

Here goes nothing....

.

So, I'm officially launching my new "business". I LOVE photography (as you can probably tell) and I've been taking pictures for people more and more lately and so I thought "hmmm.....maybe I should have a photography business". I feel like I have SO much more to learn about photography and I don't consider myself a professional....but I love it, and I feel like I'm getting better at it, and I put a lot of time and effort into it when I take pictures for people, so I thought, I can do this.
.
So here goes....I chose to just do a website blog, because I don't know anything about setting up websites, and I do know how to do a blog (easy breezy) so until I get good, and more business, this will do. I do want to get business cards :) fun! Anyhoo, I thought it would be a good place to direct people who want me to take pictures for them, or to give people sneak peeks when I take pictures for them, so I'm not cluttering up this blog with pictures I take...and it's a total work in progress...but it's fun. Critiques and comments are always appreciated. If nothing else maybe it will be a good way to document improvements (hopefully!) in my photography skills.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are better than most professional photographers that I have seen. I love your new blog!

Camille said...

I agree with this anonymous kid! You are much better than some "pros". I'm spreading the word!

Jen said...

I can't wait to have kids so you can take their pictures! What a great adventure for you-- and you're amazingly talented, so I'm sure you will be a big hit! I'm posting a link to you on our page so others can find you too!

Jennie said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you!! You really do an amazing job and are so talented, I'm sure you will be successful at it! Plus everyone LOVED my baby announcements and I told them all about you, so I think you'll be keeping busy. I already need to book you for our Christmas card!

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Your website looks awesome and I love the pictures you put on there, I'm afraid your gonna get more business than you bargained for!!

Street Fam said...

Awesome pictures! You're hired if we get to come back to Utah. :)

Brin said...

You are in business!!! Congrats!!! I love seeing all the pictures you have taken. I'm sure more business is going to be headed your way. I'm jealous! Can't wait to see what's to come!

Sarah said...

Well if you were here in Iowa still I would hire you!

Chereebee said...

You are seriously amazing!!! I want you to take our family picture!!!

Betsy said...

Veronica, I am totally impressed with your new blog, and all your pictures. I am sure you will be famous soon=0). How did you make your scrolls on your header?? Did you draw them on photoshop?? It all is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

VERN!
I am so impressed. I LOVE the new blog. You are amazing. It made me a little misty eyed (pregnancy, I know). I can not wait for you to take Bentley's photos!! I have told everyone about you!!

Bullard Family said...

You are so talented. I am totally impressed with your pictures. Good Luck!