I love this time of year...Autumn, not to be confused with Fall (which, according to Rich, is the time when the leaves fall off and it's cold but there is no snow). I love Autumn and I love having Lilia's birthday at this time of year. We had a great birthday party for her yesterday. Here's some pictures...
.
Food:
Apples and Heath Fruit Dip
Carmel Bugle Boys
Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes w/ Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Glazed doughnuts
Rootbeer and Cream Soda
and M&Ms/candy corn
Apples and Heath Fruit Dip
Carmel Bugle Boys
Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes w/ Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Glazed doughnuts
Rootbeer and Cream Soda
and M&Ms/candy corn
Favors:
Lunch bags tied with raffia containing...
Hot Chocolate packet
Candy Corn
Pumpkin Pencils
Pumpkin Stickers and Tattoos
Fallish Colored Bubbles
We had a great time!! Lili got spoiled, we ate too much, we all slept well last night. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Hurray for birthdays!
12 comments:
What a cute idea!!! You went all out!
LOVE the food you did - sounds yummy and looks AMAZING!!!
I'm a big fan of the autumn b-day's too!! (my b-day's in october so I'm pretty bias :) )
Wow - thanks for sharing all your fun ideas. Very cute decor and festive food. I love Lili's fall jacket.
What a cute party- it looks like it was tons of fun. You did a fabulous job!
Martha Stewart has nothing on you. You are amazing!
So, can I hire you to do a late spring birthday??? It's not autumn, but the next best season!! How amazing! I love the "bowling pins"! Where did you find such perfect pumpkins?
You're probably the coolest mommy in O-Town!
Love the pumpkin bowling! I second what Sunny said.
I really think that if you and Libby got together that you could run Martha Stuart out of business in no time. Your party sounded so fun and yummy. Bring down any leftovers and I will be happy to give you a first hand opinion:)
Veronica I think I am going to copy you. I really really do. Tilly's birthday is in Nov.
I think that is the cutest birthday party setup I have ever seen. I agree that Martha Stewart has nothing on you.
o.k. that is so darling, what a great ideas. I swear I would never be able to pull something off like that, way to go!
It looks like everything turned out cute. I'm glad you were able to use some of my party stuff. It was in sad need of an outing. The bowling was a really cute idea. No box cakes for you!!
So Cute! Your party looked darling and your pictures are darling and I am JEALOUS!
Post a Comment