Sunday night we had the annual Reeve Family Traveling Party. It's a progressive dinner where we go house to house admiring everyones' Christmas decorations. It's always been a fun tradition. This year since the grandchildren are getting older we decided to have the kids act out the nativity story. Lili was an angel, and Sophie represented all animals, as a pig. I loved looking through my pictures and seeing the little immobile pig in the background of every picture.

The angel telling Mary that she's going to have a baby.
.
.


The whole cast
6 comments:
The pig definatley steals the show!!
What a fun tradition. Sophie is so funny. I love the pig costume.
Who says that swine weren't there to witness that holy event. She looks so cute.
Actually I have to take back my last comment because the Jewish people didn't eat pork. If they were there at least they were safe from the slaughter. Either way she still looks cute.
What a fantastic tradition. I'll have to share that with my in-laws. They will think it is so awesome! The pig is darling! Lili looks the part, I must say!
So adorable! I love the piggy!
Post a Comment