Me and Rich went to see this tonight.....

I was either on the edge of my seat, jumping out of my seat, putting my hand over my eyes, or biting off my fingernails all night. It was that good. Very entertaining!! I think Will Smith is an excellent actor. Me and Rich decided that he has entered the realm of "if he is in a movie, it's going to be good."
6 comments:
That show looks like something I could "dig". I'm glad to read the review.
See you tomorrow.....with salad.
Love
Camille
Funny, Brad and I were just talking about this movie an hour ago... I'm glad to hear it was good!-Betsy
OK. So I figured out the photo thing. I set up a new account for myself. Apparantly it's your LOGIN that is full. SO. I invited myself with a different email and things seem to be going smoothly.
AS for the ? about Calibrating. I used the studio's calibrator that they let us use. Betsy did it though. I'm not sure what she did... maybe you could ask her.
Glad to hear this was a good one..my sister-in-law did not like it--but I don't know what she was expecting from a Will smith "action" film!! I think I'll try to take Zak to see it soon!!
I also saw the film and liked it. However, I don't put Will Smith in the "he's in it, it's good" category. I still can't forget about Men in Black 2. Maybe after a few more good flicks, I can scoot it from my memory.
I'm so glad I got an invite--thanks! I think the movie looks way too scary for me!!! Maybe we'll rent it and I can watch with all the lights on :)
Post a Comment