Are you going to have them off before the cruise? How much do you have to pay the orthdontist to take them off earlier...You want to look your best! A million dollar smile baby!
A. Your teeth look beautiful, just like you sensational soul!! B. You are going on a cruise? Where? I am so jealous. Cruises are my favorite! C. LOVE LOVE Parents Magazine. Read it cover to cover twice now!
You must run down to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a fancy caramel apple. Or even just eating an apple that isn't sliced. Oh the joy. Plus this cuts your flossing time way down. Adult braces club unite!
7 comments:
Are you going to have them off before the cruise? How much do you have to pay the orthdontist to take them off earlier...You want to look your best! A million dollar smile baby!
A. Your teeth look beautiful, just like you sensational soul!!
B. You are going on a cruise? Where? I am so jealous. Cruises are my favorite!
C. LOVE LOVE Parents Magazine. Read it cover to cover twice now!
How exciting!! I remember when I got my braces off, I couldn't stop licking my teeth! they felt so slimy, I loved it!!
Yeah!! that is soo exciting!
You must run down to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a fancy caramel apple. Or even just eating an apple that isn't sliced. Oh the joy. Plus this cuts your flossing time way down. Adult braces club unite!
As a wife of a brace face, I know how exciting that is! Only one year, right? That's awesome!
Super Smile! Can't wait to see the final results!! Cruise? what cruise? We want details!!
Post a Comment