I wasn't going to post about this....but as a tribute to my friend Annie, who had a similar experience, I decided to share. I'll leave out the dirty details, but here goes...
Two nights ago...
3:00 in the morning...
Lili crying...
Me, half asleep...
I open the door to see a naked Lili...
Covered in poo...
Who had searched frantically for something to clean herself up with...
Victims: Walls, carpet, dresser, quilt, pillow, stuffed bear, closet, sweater, cute lil' purse.
.
Hope that wasn't too much info. Yes Annie, you are not alone.
10 comments:
Oh WOW!! Not too many details. I want to know how long it took to clean it all up.
Just enough details I think, though I may want to hear the whole story face to face, or at least over the phone. Ah, the joys of parenthood!
Are you trying to scare me and Lindsey? Yikes. This makes me wonder if I made a bad choice with my whitish crib bedding?!
uh-oh, I am not sure if my bumpers are washable!
poor lili - that is so sad!
Right on sista friend!
Been there! Hope it doesn't happen too many more times! After our 1st experience we tried several remedies: masking tape, duct tape, pinning the pj's, putting the pj's on backwards, etc...somehow they always managed to get out of their pj's and their diapers. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, and just stick to, "good luck! I hope it doesn't happen again!" After all, she doesn't have 2 partners in crime, so you should be safe! I hope the cleanup didn't take too long? She didn't get any in the phone jack did she? That's a doozie to clean out! Now I think I've said too much...
Yuck!! I am so sorry about the poop party in the middle of the night! I really don't want to expericnce that one....oops! I think I might have just set myself up on that one!!
Better Lili than Rich, I always say.
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Yes, I think I can wait a wee bit longer for children after all.
Post a Comment