Check out my photography blog for a sweet deal I have going on right now. Then tell your family and friends to check it out too! Thanks!!! :) .
P.S. Sophie's hair is SOOO fluffy. You can tell in this picture. She gets it from Rich, who has frequently been mistaken for a Q-Tip. Just kidding Rich, I love you!
You mean Bentley will be born during the "sweet deal" I hope this deal is still going on in about three weeks when she is due for her pics!! I love ya and you know I would have had you do them even if the "Sweetness" wears off!!
Those pictures of your girls on your other site are sooo cute! They are beautiful. What do you use for backgrounds? Are those walls in your house? The blue, green, pink...?
3 comments:
You mean Bentley will be born during the "sweet deal" I hope this deal is still going on in about three weeks when she is due for her pics!! I love ya and you know I would have had you do them even if the "Sweetness" wears off!!
Those pictures of your girls on your other site are sooo cute! They are beautiful. What do you use for backgrounds? Are those walls in your house? The blue, green, pink...?
love the new backdrops you have seester, you do a great job.
leslie
Post a Comment