Your pics are awesome! your girls are so sweet! I wish I was there so I could take advantage of your "sweet deal"! Do you have more backgrounds or are you using photoshop to get the different colors? Really, someone else already left this comment but every picture you take really is better than the last, if that's possible!
10 comments:
totally cute! I can't believe how old Lily looks in hers. Love the collage idea too.
so cute, you are a master!!
Every picture on your blog is cuter than the last! You get such great shots!
If I lived close to you I would totally have you do a collage like that for me. AWESOME!
absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
So cute.. I love all of Lilli's facial expressions! What did you use for your backgrounds?? It really looks great!
The pictures of your girls are beautiful! You take amazing pictures!
Your pics are awesome! your girls are so sweet! I wish I was there so I could take advantage of your "sweet deal"! Do you have more backgrounds or are you using photoshop to get the different colors? Really, someone else already left this comment but every picture you take really is better than the last, if that's possible!
The pics are darling of course. And I really love the font that you used in your collage. It reminds me of your handwriting!
OH my gosh- those pictures are gorgeous! And your girls are gorgeous too, of course.
Post a Comment