January 29, 2008

Awwww. So cute.

.

Blog friends. Meet my new business cards.

Business cards. Meet my blog friends.

Aren't they adorable? I ordered them from here. To tell you the truth, I was looking for any excuse to get some. These are perfect. So small. So sweet. There are 100 cards...50 unique patterns.

Oooohh I love you little business cards!

Now the hard part. Finding people to give them to. Sigh.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So are the words on the other side? Either way CUTE CUTE CUTE! You can send one to me..hahahaha

Veronica Reeve said...

Yep, words on other side. :)

Heidi Berry said...

I love them. You can give one to me too. My sister Aly wants to be able to read your blog, if you don't mind. Do you just need her email address? And WHEN are we going to get together?

Kelly said...

What are you talking about? I already took few from your stack and they currently are circulating around BHS as we speak! I also kept a few for my purse! I'll hand them out to complete strangers willingly!!

kendra said...

I love your cards. I love your blog. I love your pictures. I'm calling you when we are in utah. Where do you get all your cute ideas? How come I didn't know all this about you when you lived here in Iowa? Seriously, you have the best style around.