
Lili: "MOOMMM! It's FREEZING out here!!"
Me: "TOO BAD!! I HAVE TO HAVE GOOD LIGHTING!! Lili just DON'T SMILE! Or even better GIVE ME A REAL SMILE!! If you give me one really good picture then we can go inside, and I'll give you a treat (a good bribe never hurt anyone)!!!"
Neighbors: "There's that crazy lady again, should we call Child Protective Services?"
Oh, well, I tried.
7 comments:
I love her "I'm trying to please you, but this is getting out of hand" look. Love that Lily!
That picture is so hilarious, the comments can totally be read on her face. Congratulations Lili!!
I can't believe she's in Primary now. She looks so grown up.
"Jesus wants Lili for a SUNBEAM"
Do they still call that class the sunbeam class? I can't believe that you have a kid big enough for primary!!
Did she love Sunbeams? I bet she was the star of the class and new all the answers.
Alex told me today that she doesn't really like Primary, she just likes wearing her new dresses to church. Lili looks adorable as ever. We have got to comes see you guys soon.
Lili is so stylin.. I totally want that outfit! She is precious xoxoxo
Post a Comment