January 8, 2008

Nicole Hill Photography

Me, my buddy Libby, and her sister Jill are taking a photography class from the photographer Nicole Hill. She is incredible! I've posted some of her images below. You can see more of her work here. It was so fun to cruise down to Utah Valley with Libby and Jill....and it was so great to be able to meet Nicole. I really felt like I was meeting a celebrity. She's that talented. So, yes, if you've heard of her, I've met Nicole Hill. We're already pretty close. Almost best friends in fact. So, essentially, I'm a celebrity. Pretty much. Actually, I hope to one day be a fraction of as good of a photographer as this very talented lady. She's really an inspiration to me. Her blog is very hip, very noteworthy, and I've added it as a new link...check it out.



.
P.S. How darling is this little girl she photographed?

3 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

I had a great chat with you today! And it sounds like that class is fabulous- I checked out Nicole Hill's blog- it is pretty incredible. You wrote a tip about the borders on my blog- My header doesn't fit into the border, but if I make the border the same color as the background, then there aren't any borders around my pictures in my posts(or any break between them). Is there a way around this? You are my inspiration, you know.

Heidi Berry said...

Veronica! You are amazing! Thanks for the tips- and thanks for figuring all this stuff out first. I wouldn't be able to do it without you. The pesky border is gone!

Jessie Riley said...

Thank you for giving me yet ANOTHER blog to look at. Thanks to you missy... I was up till about 1:00...

I LOVE THIS and EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. When we move to Utah... we will have to get together and go SHOOT PEOPLE!