
Lili was sick all weekend so Sophie's birthday ended up being pretty low-key. On her birthday we went to "Old McDonalds" (as Lili calls it) for dinner for Sophie's first fast food experience. Woohoo! She loves her new little activity cubey thing we got her. She can sit for hours just opening and closing the doors on it. We had a little birthday party for her tonight with just Rich's parents (my mom was sick-we missed you guys!). Sophie liked all the extra attention and Lili dealt with it surprisingly well. I feel kind of guilty for not giving her a party like we did for Lili, but Rich pointed out that we didn't have a party for Lili's first birthday either (granted we were in Iowa), so I guess that's true. Next year!
4 comments:
I love it ! Cake and all !Very funny !love mom
Sounds like it was a fun day!
How funny, Bailee calls McDonalds "Old McDonald" too :)
Happy B-Day Sophie. She gets cuter everyday.
Your girls are both so adorable! And SO beautifully photographed. Looks like a great birthday! I just have to ask where you get all your cute cute headbands? do you make them?
Post a Comment