February 1, 2008

Awww.....the life of a lawyer

Rich went to a meeting last night for work. A homeowners association meeting I think. He was there representing some client that, er..., apparently isn't too popular. When they introduced Rich.....

....there was a "BOOO!" from the crowd!!! Classy people I tell you. Top notch citizens! Poor Rich....he thought he was going to get jumped after the meeting. Luckily he made sure he parked under a street light. No one would dare attack him under a street light.

Being booed: One of the lesser known perks of being a lawyer.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh dear. If it makes Rich feel better, just tell him Jon gets booed all the time, and he isn't even a real lawyer yet. Think how bad it will get once he takes the bar.

Jill T said...

Who could Boo Rich? They OBVIOUSLY don't know him!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad all the negative tags that come with the term "lawyer." I can't say that I know of Jake being boo-ed yet. I'll have to ask...

Sarah said...

Those people...boo the actual person and not the person representing him. TUrds.