February 15, 2008

Name That Tune

Lili's new favorite game is Name That Tune. It's not just your regular Name That Tune game though, it has a twist. She'll "woof" a song and we get to guess what it is. That's right, she's talented. She "woofs" like a dog, and we name the song.

Some of her favorites:
ABC (which doubles as Twinkle, Twinkle, bonus!)
Happy Birthday
Jingle Bells.

That's pretty much it. So, if she ever asks you to play, you'll be pretty safe guessing one of these.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

That is too cute =0). Aren't kids funny!

Libby said...

What a creative little gal you have. So funny.

Aly said...

Yeah I am so glad to finally know what you look like! :) This is Aly (Heidi's sister) I am so jealous of your blog book. I really need to get started on mine. You inspire me. Your pictures are amazing by the way.
Thanks for adding me to your list so I can view your blog. I love it.